PQL Duel #1 written by Gokusan, 8 years, 8 months ago
Date & time:
Check-ins: 15:30 CET
Brackets + start : 16:00 CET
- Concrete Palace
Rules & general info:
- If there are not enough teams, prize modification may be done.
- Every server must use the PQL ruleset.
- Every match is played Bo3 (best-of-three) mode except for the Grand Final which is played Bo5.
- Maps are chosen by elimination. Winner of the cointoss eliminates first and picks map which is played first.
- Highskilled participants might be seeded before the tournament starts to ensure top-players will not eliminate each other in the first rounds.
- Matches have to be played on a server with fair ping for both participants. Contact an admin in case of a disagreement.
- Every participant has to idle on #PQL.cup to facilitate the contact between each other.
- Every participant has to save and keep demos in case they are requested by admins. If the participant in question can't provide his demos, he will be disqualified.
- If any problem occurs (lags, disconnects, ...) you have to contact an admin.
- Participants will be disqualified if they fail to show-up after 15 minutes.
- Spectators are allowed only if both participants agree.
- Any kind of cheats is disallowed.